It is now a legal requirement that every business prepares digital tax summaries based on their annual accounts which must be filed with the tax authorities at the same time as tax returns are submitted.
By including tax relief for all relevant business expenses and capital expenditure, these calculations can reduce your overall corporation tax bill quite considerably. The HMRC also ensure that your business pays the correct amount of tax by excluding any spending which does not fall under the tax regulations.
We offer a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation. These include:
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, including corporation tax self assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line.
Heavy fines and penalties can be imposed if your returns are not accurately prepared or filed on time.
With HMRC introducing ever-increasing revenue targets, businesses are now more likely than ever to face an enquiry.
Ask us about our 'Tax Compliance Service' we can give you peace of mind. In the event of your business being subjected to high costs associated with a tax enquiry, we have the legal understanding to help you through.