From April 2010, all companies who are VAT registered are required to fill in their VAT returns online and pay the VAT electronically. Recently, Making Tax Digital (MTD) for VAT has made it even more difficult for businesses.
We provide a service to do this for you or can give you help and advice to allow you to complete these online VAT returns for yourself.
Value Added Tax is one of the most complex and inconvenient tax regimes imposed on business - so complicated that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay their VAT.
VAT regulations are constantly shifting and changing, making it more and more difficult to manage if you are not an accounting professional. To meet the ever-growing demands of HM Revenue & Customs calls for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
You need an efficient, cost-effective VAT service. We provide:
- Assistance with VAT registration – Liaising with HMRC for you
- Advice on VAT planning and administration – Help to record your VAT usage.
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- VAT control and reconciliation
- Help with completing VAT returns
- Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue & Customs
- Negotiation with HM Revenue & Customs to resolve disputes
- Representation at VAT tribunals